| Brian Carlisle holding sleeping Samuel. He chatted with these guys for a long time! |
| Sunga and me |
| Some of the kids performed for us |
| Humphreys, Eunice and others dancing |
| Lifton Square |
| Can you guess where they're from originally? |
| Some of the kids that sang for us |
| Melissa entertaining kids....who'd have thought twirling was so popular? Danie's in the background in the white shirt |
| These kids were booty dancing, no joke |
| Lifton teaching us some dance moves |
| The beautiful Mingoli girls....Linda got cut out of the picture, sorry! |
| Mingoli performed while we were at Dzaleka. They did a GREAT job! |
| Praising Jesus congo line style |
| Mike dancing with the kiddos during the congo line |
| I caught Larry joining in the congo line |
| Lifton catching his breath after the congo line! |
| Mike and this guy were buddies for the day |
I wanted to post some pictures of our day at Dzaleka Refugee camp. We were humbled by the stories of everyone we met. I think each family there could have a book written about them. Their experiences are so humbling, and I can't begin to try and understand how they feel. I want to have faith like the people of this camp. They are true examples of praising Jesus through the storm.
It's all about You, JESUS
Carson
No comments:
Post a Comment