Some people don't like hip hop music at all. Actually, to be perfectly honest with you, a lot of the missionary staff don't like it when hip hop is played at the sporting events. BUT, it's absolutely alive and a channel to spread the gospel in Malawi. I'll admit, there's times I don't like singing hymns or blue grass, but that works for people. That's a channel that reaches people. It's interesting being on certain sides of the situation.
Again, I'll let the pictures speak of the heart and passion these artists have for spreading the gospel through music.
The first few pictures are of Cos at one of his shows. These are not being used for posters the ones below him are.
ONE of my fans of Cos performing in February
![]() |
| Yami performing at Gusu |
Now, the pictures from the "photo shoots" I did for 1 Lord Records.
YES, these guys are insane....
These guys were so easy to take pics of. They just "worked" the camera. If the internet was faster I'd post nearly all the pics I took because the guys "worked" it THAT much!

















No comments:
Post a Comment