![]() |
![]() |
| drinking the water....gross |
![]() |
| "really mom, picture time?" |
![]() |
| I can foresee this pictures being in her high school year book baby picture section |
![]() |
| Happy FACE! |
![]() |
| giving her dad the "eyes" |
![]() |
| We told him to show us his "lips" this is what we got.... |
![]() |
![]() |
| drinking the water....gross |
![]() |
| "really mom, picture time?" |
![]() |
| I can foresee this pictures being in her high school year book baby picture section |
![]() |
| Happy FACE! |
![]() |
| giving her dad the "eyes" |
![]() |
| We told him to show us his "lips" this is what we got.... |
1 comment:
OK I had to show Matt the picture of drinking from the tub. Gavin does the same thing and Matt is always saying how Gross it is. I love looking at your family pictures.
Post a Comment