Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

photo "shoot"

I've explained before that I have taken to learning how to use a Canon. My friend, Christy, taught me everything she knows so I've been practicing lately. Our OB, Dr. Sonia is going back to India for a bit then continuing her practice after a short holiday and study break elsewhere. I took some pictures of her daughter, Cookie, and Chisomo (Becky's son). Those two are fun to watch interact. Also, I took some of Kimmy, Chisomo's sister.

Sonia & Lewis

Sofiya & Sonia




outside the delivery ward


Sonia was trying to make Becky laugh for the picture



acting like Sonia was on the gurney to the theater





On duty ALL the time!


Sonia & Verson



Verson acting like a patient, or just taking a nap :)



































she is REALLY working on that balloon!



don't TOOT CHISOMO!



Chisomo's smile...need I say more?


This IS Chiso's happy face!



isn't she just BEAUTIFUL?!


So, I'm no pro nor will I ever be, but I had a great time taking these pictures!

No comments: