Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

S. Luangwa, Zambia

moto moto for sure










Ok, SHE goes to yoga class...


"Yah I see you checkin me out!"


















Yep, I got a poop shot...


I'm blending...



I think the horns look like pig tails


"HA HA HA!"









yummmm carcass







So, since we've been on safari Hollis, when we're in the car, is constantly looking for giraffes and elephants and lions and zebras. Hollis was incredibly well behaved during all four game drives. We saw lions at night and he didn't make a peep. Victor, our safari guide is coming to visit us in December when he makes a trip to Lilongwe. We had a great time with him. He worked really hard to try and find the lions for us!

3 comments:

Hear in Malawi said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Me and My Boys said...

The safari pictures are gorgeous! The giraffes and the zebras are stunning!

Christiana Herbst said...

Your pictures are stunning! I am so impressed and so thrilled that you were able to go!