So, recently, my friend Christy moved back to the States.
Her year of teaching at ABC came to a close and it was really hard for me to
see her leave. Christy and I shared a number of experiences together that I
will never forget. Christy is one of those forever friends not a temporary friend. Christy has taught me a number of things, not only about myself, but about life in general. Her loving heart, capacity of patience, and energetic demeanor are so infectious that she has a tendency to make everyone like her WITHOUT EVEN TRYING! One of the things I am most thankful for her
teaching me is how to use my camera. Because of her patience and willingness I
now know how to (kind of and not near as well as her) operate my Canon.
Before Christy departed from Malawi, she wanted to take some
engagement pictures with her fiancĂ©e. YEP! Cos and Christy are getting married! (Cos works with Jeff as the assistant athletic director, in case you forgot or didn't know) Jeff and I couldn’t be
happier that two of our favorite people on this planet are getting married TO
EACH OTHER!
Below are only some of the pictures I took (with a lot of
help from Christy on the lighting and settings etc). Christy and Cos are so
photogenic and it was really fun hanging out with the two of them capturing their
love for each other on camera. We love the two of them so much and cannot wait
to celebrate their marriage together next year!!!
![]() |
| Her eyes are beautiful |
![]() |
| This is my favorite picture of them |
![]() |
| Cos being goofy! |






No comments:
Post a Comment